Some people have some cool pictures in their personal profile… sometimes the pictures resemble their true looks and sometimes they resemble someone you think you can play like. Even though I have a full head of hair my profile image looks surprisingly like Andre Agassi — ok, so I would love to think I can play like Andre but that isn’t quite right either and I know Adidas won’t be calling me for an endorsement because of my playing talent either. Andre is a big inspiration though for me on and off the court!
So how did people get these cool pictures up there anyway? Here are the steps:
- Click on “My Profile” (top blue navigation bar, 2nd item)
- Find the form field “Upload Personal Image”
- Click on the “browse button” — assuming you have already picked out a cool image to upload
- Your computer will now have a “dialog box” where you can find the file you would like to upload. Select the file and click “upload or submit” (button name will vary by operating system)
- At the bottom of the form click on the button “Submit Profile Edits
- After clicking submit, it could take some time to upload based off your internet connection and size of the file
Image Size: If you happen to upload a LARGE image just be aware that we will automatically scale the image you upload so that it only takes up X amount of space and is FAST for your fellow players to view.
Delete? You can delete the image anytime or you can also just upload a new one which will overwrite the existing image in your profile.
Have fun with your pictures and remember that your teammates will check them out ;o)